Translated with google.
• New 14.6-megapixel CMOS sensor with Dust Reduction.
• Shake Reduction (SR) to 4 Exposure Levels with opto-magnetic sensor 3D.
• 11-point AF with 9 cross sensors and individual AFAnpassung.
• Sensitivity to ISO 100 - 6400.
• 2.7''monitor with 230,000 Dots.
• Pentax KAF2-Lens.
• Free adjustable white balance with bracketing function.
• 14 bit analog converter.
• File formats: JPEG into 4 stages, RAW (optional DNG, PEF or format) .
• Preview features: real-time view, and Optical Digital Preview.
• Optional battery grip, removable disks Matt.
• SD and SDHC Memory Cards.
• Dimensions: 141.5 (W) x 101 (H) x 70 (T) mm, Weight: 715 grams (without battery and
SD memory card) .
• EUR 1299, - (UPE) in a set with 18-55mm II.
• Launch Spring 2008.
Especially fast image processing at the highest level (PRIME), a sophisticated equipment and Shake Reduction System in housing to make the K20D.
A real class Primus for ambitious photographers.
It is robust, compact and light, has a weather sealing body, and support for all Pentax K lenses.
Changes to predecessor model (K10D):
• 14.6 megapixels (effective).
• 2.7''monitor with a resolution of 230,000 Dots.
• Live View.
• sensitivity ISO 100 6400.
• Custom image with 4 color profiles.
• 36 programmable custom functions.
• flash sync terminal for studio flash systems.
• Image Succession in burst mode with 20 images per second.
• Finer gradations in JPEG format.
• Series with white balance function.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008